Shaderlight

German Technology conquers Foreign Planets

EGIE
Total Posts: 506

InSight Mars Lander, Opportunity, Curiosity, Chang’e 4, etc…  All Nonsense! Here comes the ultimate German Technology to conquer foreign planets. Robust, enduring and indestructible, made of thumb-thick steel instead of cola can sheet metal and carbon fibre something. Why a little glue only, where instead hundreds of thick screws are better. Microprocessor controling, developed in Japan or USA - also nonsense! This challenger here is controlled by THREE transistor tubes, that’s enough!
NASA, ESA, Roskosmos, China´s Space Agency etc.  They should All dress warm!

Although I think my monster is cooler than all the competitors above, all this is just fun of course ;-)) and I´m only playing a little with beloved clichés - this steel monster, stuffed with an incredible amount of pointless and useless detailings is a just for fun finger exercise only - completely modeled with SubD tools again - Enjoy!

Image Attachments
1200_hx_1_19_Render.jpg1200_hx_1_19_AO.jpg1200_hx_1_19_Render2.jpgCollage.jpg
Click thumbnail to see full-size image
awaddington
Total Posts: 390

I won’t contest your claims of better durability, but honestly…This thing is the stuff childhood nightmares are made off!

Scary wink

(But also a very impressive model)

Andrew

EGIE

... thanks for your (a bit true) comment Andrew but I’m sure you know I’m not intended to scare kids ;-) ;-))  My own sons (Meanwhile grown up but still child heads) came to me all the time and outbid themselves with more and more horrible equipment options which I would have to install unconditionally :-)

Best

togo
Total Posts: 15

why German?

EGIE

Hi Togo - your question is justified and first of all: Please don’t take this too seriously. This steel-monster-model was just fun and joke as I wrote above - Being German myself, I was only playing a little with more visual clichés here.  This thing was fun to model but nothing more than this :-)

togo

Hi EGIE, thanks!

togo

... and the steel-monster indeed is really cute wink