Features and Specifications
There is really only one choice of renderer for SketchUp
Shaderlight is now available for both Mac and Windows and will run with both Free and Pro versions of SketchUp version 7.1 or 8. For the best results run Shaderlight with the latest version of SketchUp.
- Shaderlight gives you a choice of rendering modes to optimise your workflow. Choose from progressive rendering with auto-updates for interactive feedback, on demand updates or single (tiled) mode to render at full quality.
- Our close integration with SketchUp will make you feel right at home - render directly from your SketchUp toolbar, there’s no need to import your model first.
- Shaderlight’s fantastic new Replace Me feature lets you render detailed models without filling your SketchUp scene with geometry. Choose from our library of Replace Me models or create your own with the Replace Me creator plugin.
Light fixture library
- It’s now even easier to create real world lighting using Shaderlight ready light fixtures with embedded IES files to give you the exact light and shadow detail the manufacturer intended.
Refine your image
- Even when rendering you remain in control. Use zoom and pan to explore the detail of your image or capture your work in progress renders with the 'snapshot' feature
Real world effects
- Add accurate materials and textures to your 3d model with simple presets direct from SketchUp, then use the adjustable settings to get the perfect finish.
- Illuminate your scene using SketchUp's sun, image based lighting or our physical sky. For realistic interiors simply add a point, spot, area, portal or IES light from Shaderlight's simple light editor.
- It's never been simpler to show your 3d model in its real-life setting using image based lighting or physical sky and your own background image. Professional lighting images and backgrounds are included in Shaderlight Pro.
- Create photorealistic animations direct from SketchUp with this brand new feature available in Shaderlight Pro.
- Render plans, elevations and isometric viewpoints or choose Chalk Render mode to produce form studies for a quick, clear presentation of your design intent.
- Whether you’re on a Mac or a PC, running SketchUp Free or Pro, if you’re modelling in SketchUp then you can render with Shaderlight.
Download Shaderlight now
The latest version of Shaderlight for SketchUp is available to download now. So what are you waiting for, download Shaderlight for FREE and start rendering.
The system requirements for Shaderlight for SketchUp will be no more than that required to run SketchUp however we recommend at least 4GB RAM and 1.65 GHz dual core processor. See the full system requirements.