Render with Shaderlight across your network
If your office, studio or classroom has multiple SketchUp users all wanting to render with Shaderlight then take a look at purchasing a network license. Installing Shaderlight on your network couldn't be simpler – all you need is one host license and any number of client licenses. You can simply add more client licenses to the network as demand increases.
How it works
- Install the host software on a single computer on the network. This is now your License Server
- Set up each computer you want to have access to Shaderlight and then when SketchUp is started with Shaderlight installed that machine will receive a client license from the host server.
- The first machines to run Shaderlight will be licensed. When all client licenses are used the next machine will run Shaderlight in free mode.
- Users can simply release their license back to the license server if they're not going to be rendering with Shaderlight.
- A host licence has a one off cost of $500 and each client license costing $299 - the same price as a standalone license of Shaderlight Pro.
- There is no minimum number of client licenses you must buy so you can install Shaderlight on your network from just $799.